Friday 1 February 2013

Heartbeats 14 Day Challenge - Day 2

Cheated a bit today seeing as it's the boys birthday and we are off to London for the weekend so recycling an oldie but a goodie I did for my good friend Phillippa's British Heart Foundation exhibition last year for Valentines Day, also based around love and all things red.

If anyone wants to buy this print I sold them for £25 with all proceeds going to The British Heart Foundation.

Have already had quite a bit of interest in yesterday's print and the following ones to come (although I haven't done them yet so don't hold your breath!) but am thinking of when I am done, making the prints available to buy with any profit going to The Frenchay Hospital's Plastic Dressings Clinic. Those of you will know me will agree that it is a place very close to my heart with some nurses who work there being very worthy of money towards their clinic. So watch this space!

But for now...

Adele - Feel My Love (Original by Bob Dylan)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers