Monday 14 May 2012

Visual treats for the Monday Blues...

Definitely got that dreaded Monday feeling, these little beauts have made me a smile though.

Bookshelf with built in bookend designed by Brooklyn based design studio Hold On Tight. Their site can be found at colleenanderic.com. I love this idea, so simple, yet so brilliant. 


























Everyone knows I am little, well alot, obsessed with list making. So no wonder this little gem makes me happy. Can be found to buy online from Muji here.











































And last but not least some lip smacking delights in the form of these over-real oil paintings of tasty puddings from Mary Ellen Johnson. Her website can be found here. If only I had one of these waiting for me when I get home... 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers