Friday 19 August 2011

Bags 'n' prints

With Notting Hill Carnival less that two weeks away I am on the look out for a cool bag that I can keep all my stuff in to keep me going as I dance into the day and night, and as I am a 'just in case' kind of gal, I was thinking a funky tote bag could be the answer. A guy at work has got a pretty cool bag from alphabetbags.com which has opened up a WHOLE treasure trove of goodies. The only problem now is I don't know which one to get! The site also lead me onto the keepcalmgallery.com which has got some gorgeous prints on there too... 















































2 comments:

  1. you need one saying "wheres my other bag"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" tattooed to the inside of my eyelids!

    ReplyDelete

Followers