Thursday 7 July 2011

Tasty packaging...

Over the weekend my friends and I went to Grillstock (meat + bbqs + hoe downs + cider + men wearing texan hats + leather waistcoats) where I stumbled across Jimmy's Iced Coffe:








































It was pretty damn tasty and the packaging was amazing, from the tone of voice, to the colour co-ordinated blue straw that you got with it, to the moustache on the top of the packaging (see below). So I did a bit of investigative work, and discovered that it was designed by a london based company called interabang whose website can be found here. Here is some better shots of the packaging (without me in it) and some other lovely work from their site: 























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers