Tuesday 14 June 2011

Wise idea

Stumbled across quite a few lovely sites recently, so will try and get them up at some point. 


The first that I found through Quipsologies which is a really good blog in itself, is called Wise Ideas, and from what I can get my head round its a site from a guy called Scott Wise, where he documents ideas that he has. Some of the ideas are cool, and the others I just like because of the execution. The site can be found here.





The reason why I think I liked the following stuff so much, is that I am doing something similar at the moment in that I am creating a notebook called "You Learn Something New Everyday". At the moment its just scribbles in a book, but maybe one day I can turn it into something like this... 







Nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers